Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history, and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Development at Little Hamaca Park August 1, 2017
- Last Stand is celebrating 30 years of advocacy June 15, 2017
- Transportation Workshop June 21 June 13, 2017
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo Supports Paris Climate Agreement June 8, 2017
- Shrimp Farm Workforce Housing Proposal May 15, 2017