Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history, and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Multi-Species Spawning Aggregation, Western Dry Rocks November 6, 2019
- Safety First November 28, 2018
- Use Coral Reef Friendly Sunscreen October 24, 2018
- Climate Change is a Campaign Issue October 22, 2018
- Water Supply Issues Require Leadership October 21, 2018